Sophie Baillie-Hamilton (U6, Q) is Head of Queen's and is in the spotlight this week answering our questions about life at College.
- What A Levels are you studying at the moment and what are you hoping to study at university?
For AS level I did History, Psychology, French and Sports Science and chose to drop History since I found the coursework and prep took up too much time. I hope to carry on Sports Science to a higher level at university.
- What is your favourite meal at College?
My favourite meal would probably have to be Chicken Kiev, with potatoes and green beans. For pudding, it would be flapjack.
- How has being a Prefect helped your leadership skills?
The responsibility involved with being a Prefect has helped me become a leader in House and around college. For example, making speeches in House and during the 24-hour charity event. In addition, I have become much more confident generally.
- What most will you miss most about College?
I think I will miss my friends most of all, and constantly being able to see people. Also, I will probably miss playing hockey so regularly.
- If you could make one new rule for College what would it be?
I think if there were to be one new rule at College it would be that you should not have to wear your blazer the whole time.