Head of House, Ellie Jones-Perrott, tells us more about her experience at Cheltenham College.
- What A Levels are you taking and what thoughts do you have for the future?
Biology, Geography, and Business. At the moment I am hoping to go to Edinburgh University to study Environmental Sciences and Ecology. After this, I would like to do a law conversion and eventually work on a wildlife conservancy in Kenya.
- What made you want to be a College prefect?
I have had the most amazing five years at College and I thought that it would be a great way of giving a little back to College for all the opportunities it has given to me.
- How has being a prefect helped your leadership skills?
Being a prefect has enabled me to communicate better with people, which has really helped me as the year has progressed.
- What is your favourite meal at College?
My favourtie meal is chimichangas.
- If you could make one new rule for College what would it be?
My new rule would be that people would be allowed to go to breakfast in tracksuits instead of full school uniform.
- What will you miss most about College?
The people and friends I have made during my time at College. There is really a sense of community here and I think because of this I have met some amazing people and made friendships that will last for a long time after I leave.