This week, Freddie Foster, Chair of Co-curricular, tells us more about life at Cheltenham College.
- What A Levels are you taking and what thoughts do you have for the future?
I am taking Physics, Chemistry and Music. I decided not to apply to university this year and instead am taking a Gap Year singing as a choral scholar with the Truro Cathedral Choir. In the future, truth be told, I have no idea what I want to do or be but I would like to continue my singing.
- What made you want to be a College prefect?
College has given a lot to me and I simply wanted to give back to the great community that College has. I saw no better way to do this than through being a College prefect.
- How has being a prefect helped your leadership skills?
Being a College prefect has been a fantastic experience. Through it, I have learnt how to structure and chair a meeting effectively and use my team to get the best results. I have learnt to work with the other College prefects to benefit all.
- What is your favourite meal at College?
It would have to be pizza.
- If you could make one new rule for College what would it be?
No more Saturday lessons. There’s nothing worse than waking up early on a Saturday morning.
- What will you miss most about College?
Probably the community, especially the rest of the boys in Newick House. We’ve become great friends over our time and I’ll miss them a lot.