We find out more about our Head Boy, Luke Knudsen (U6, NH), in this week's Meet the Prefect.
- What A Levels are you taking and what thoughts do you have for the future?
I am studying Biology, Physics and Music for my A Levels. I have absolutely no idea what job I would like to do in the future. However, hopefully next year I will be studying Biology in America on a rowing scholarship.
- What made you want to be a College prefect?
I have always really enjoyed working alongside friends to achieve a goal. Such as organising the Prefects’ 24-hour Run, or arranging a time for a catch-up. I believe that being a prefect allows you to learn skills that will be useful in the future.
- How has being a prefect helped your leadership skills?
I really feel that being a prefect has helped my leadership skills. However, it is not difficult to lead such a cooperative and devoted group of people. I believe that I have truly learnt the values of servant leadership since becoming a prefect.
- What is your favourite meal at College?
My favourite meal would have to be chimichangas and tomato soup in Valens.
- If you could make one new rule for College what would it be?
That everyone had to have a period of relaxation during the week. Often things can be hectic at school, and a little rest can boost morale.
- What will you miss most about College?
I will miss the tightly-knit community at College. Everywhere I look I have someone to talk to, which is extremely valuable.