At Cheltenham College we aim to equip pupils to lead fulfilled and purposeful lives by providing an excellent all-round education founded on Christian principles.
We value pupils as individuals with unique talents and interests, and aim to foster:
- Intellectual curiosity, academic rigour and the ability to learn independently;
- Talents and interests beyond the academic, which bring enjoyment and enrichment both to pupils themselves and to others;
- The knowledge, skills and attitudes to succeed in a complex, fast-changing, multi-cultural society, with compassion, sound judgement and integrity;
- Spiritual, moral and aesthetic awareness and a breadth of understanding;
- Commitment to the service of others and a readiness to contribute to the common good with respect for people and the environment.