1. What did you do before you came to College?
I started my teaching career at Wellington College after my graduation from the University of Oxford. Whilst I was there I was an Assistant Housemaster along with being Second in the Chemistry Department.
2. If you hadn’t become a teacher, what would you have done instead?
I’ve always like the idea of either being a pilot or working in IT. The problem is I get frustrated by computers!
3. What is your favourite thing about College life?
Being part of such a friendly and welcoming community. I have only been at College for 4 months, and have already made a number of good friends.
4. What are you reading at the moment?
Robbie Coltrane’s B-road Britain.
5. Other than your own, what was your favourite subject at school?
Maths and Physics are up there, but I have a bit of a soft spot for Geography
6. If you could be Prime Minister for the day, what is the first thing that you would do?
Make a better deal for Junior Doctors, and raise the profile of teaching. Teachers have a massive impact on society yet they are often greatly undervalued.