KS1 / EYFS Teacher
Cheltenham College Preparatory School seeks to appoint a well-qualified and enthusiastic teacher to take on the role of Key Stage 1/EYFS Teacher from September 2022. The individual will engage and motivate pupils to reach their full potential, developing the independence, love of learning and maturity required to thrive in an outstanding school. A clear passion for teaching this age range is essential and we welcome professionals who will bring sparkle and fun into the classroom.
Working within the Pre-Prep with a supportive and experienced team, the successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the dedication to provide outstanding pastoral care and academic provision as a Class Teacher. The successful candidate will be creative, forward thinking and proficient in effective planning, teaching and assessment while working in consultation with parallel teachers. All teachers lead an area of the Pre-Prep curriculum and therefore play an active and significant role in the development and improvement of this fundamental stage of children’s development and learning
The School offers:
- A supportive, close-knit department and wider Common Room.
- Pupils who are enthusiastic and highly motivated with a love of learning
- Excellent location with beautiful buildings and grounds, well-equipped classrooms with an extended focus on music, art, drama and sport
- The opportunity to make a real difference to the lives of our pupils
- A commitment to regular and relevant CPD throughout the year
- A competitive salary based on our own pay scale and participation in the Teachers’ Pension Scheme
- Substantial fee remission for your children through the Prep and College (5-18)
The School expects:
- A UK teaching qualification with Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- A relevant Education Degree or a related subject
- Experience of delivering KS1 and successfully engaging learners to progress
- The ability to form positive relationships with pupils, colleagues and parents
To get a feel for The Pre-Prep, please take a look around our website.
How to apply
Please forward a completed application form and covering letter, electronically, to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is: 12 noon on Wednesday 16th March
Expected interview date: Monday 21st March