Cheltenham College Preparatory School is looking to appoint a part-time, term-time Receptionist/Administrator to greet visitors and direct calls and queries in person or over the telephone. As the first point of contact for many visitors, parents and guests, the postholder will be smart, polite and friendly at all times.
The postholder will join a small but friendly team and should: have existing Reception/Administrative experience, be able to remain calm, professional and polite during busy periods, have strong interpersonal/communication skills, both on the phone and in person and be able to learn new systems quickly.
A full list of duties can be found in the job description.
We have two possible working patterns of 25 or 27.5 hours per week. Please indicate which working pattern you would prefer on your application form:
OPTION 1: Mon to Fri from 07.45 – 12.45 (term time only)
OPTION 2: Mon to Fri from 12.30 – 18.00 (term time only)
In addition to the above hours, candidate will also need to work as follows:
- 12 Saturdays per year 08.30 – 12.30 (4 per term)
- 5 full days on INSET (which will be paid as overtime)
- 5 full days during the holidays (1 day in September/December and July and 2 days in August)
Staff can benefit from:
- Free membership for the College gym and pool, plus heavily discounted membership for family/partners
- Inclusion in College’s executive pension scheme after probation
How to apply
To apply, please forward a completed application form with covering letter, electronically, to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is Sunday, 13 March 2022. Interviews are planned to take place on Thursday, 17th March.