Strength & Conditioning Lead Coach
For a January 2023 start, Cheltenham College seeks to appoint a Strength and Conditioning Lead Coach who will head up the S&C provision at College.
S&C sessions are provided for multiple sports, as well as members of our Talented Athlete Programme. Typically, 150 pupils each week will gain exposure to the Athletic Development programme.
Reporting to the Director of Sport, the postholder will:
– design and deliver College’s Athletic Development programme,
– deliver outstanding S&C practice, both within the curriculum and games programme
– Assist with the rehabilitation of injured pupils as part of the Injury Rehab Clinic
– Act as mentor to Strength and Conditioning interns.
It is essential that applicants have:
– Experience of working with youth athletes
– UKSCA accreditation or ability to gain it within 6-9 months
– A thorough understanding of the science of LTAD
Full details can be found in the job description below.
How to apply
To apply, pleased forward a completed application form, together with covering letter to: [email protected]
The closing date for applications is Sunday, 9 October 2022. Interviews will take place shortly after.