About Us Aims & Policies
Aims & Policies
At Cheltenham College we aim to equip pupils to lead fulfilled and purposeful lives by providing an excellent all-round education founded on Christian principles.
We value pupils as individuals with unique talents and interests, and aim to foster:
- Intellectual curiosity, academic rigour and the ability to learn independently;
- Talents and interests beyond the academic, which bring enjoyment and enrichment; both to pupils themselves and to others;
- The knowledge, skills and attitudes to succeed in a complex, fast-changing, multi-cultural society, with compassion, sound judgement and integrity;
- Spiritual, moral and aesthetic awareness and a breadth of understanding;
- Commitment to the service of others and a readiness to contribute to the common good with respect for people and the environment.
Please note that to request information on any policies not listed below, including the College Exclusion Policy, you should contact College Office. Please email College Office by clicking here.
A list of policies that are available to current College and Prep parents is available within the parent portal of ISAMs.