Higher Level TA (1:1 support) Prep School
For Lower Key Stage 2, Cheltenham College Preparatory School seeks to appoint a well-qualified and enthusiastic Teaching Assistant to take on the role of supporting specific pupils from September 2022. The individual will engage and motivate pupils to reach their full potential, predominantly in English and Maths lessons.
Working within the Lower School Department with a supportive and experienced team, the successful candidate will: be creative, forward thinking, proficient in planning ahead to utilise resources and other means to support specific pupils in their learning as well as being able to demonstrate the dedication to work as part of a team.
The duration of this particular role is linked to funding. Should the funding cease, the role will conclude.
The School offer:
- A supportive, close-knit department and wider Common Room.
- Pupils who are enthusiastic and highly motivated with a love of learning
- Excellent location with beautiful buildings and grounds, well-equipped classrooms with an extended focus on music, art, drama and sport
- The opportunity to make a real difference to the lives of our pupils
- A commitment to regular and relevant CPD throughout the year
- A competitive salary based on our own pay scale
The School expects:
- A minimum of a Level Two Teaching Assistant Certificate
- Confidence in applying numbers and writing the English language
- Experience of working with LKS2 pupils
- The ability to form positive relationships with pupils, colleagues and parents
- A professional and positive attitude
To get a feel for The Prep, please take a look around our website.
How to apply
Please forward a completed application form, electronically, to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is Wednesday 17th August at 5pm.
Interview date: TBC