Member Events Coordinator (Cheltonian Society)
The Cheltonian Society at Cheltenham College exists to cultivate relationships with Old Cheltonians (OCs), current and past parents, current and past staff and friends of College, to keep them in touch with the school.
We seek to appoint an Events Coordinator to assist in delivering the annual events programme.
Full details of the role can be found in the job description, but applicants should:
- Be skilled communicators who can quickly build and maintain relationships with Members, non-Members, suppliers and colleagues.
- Have excellent communication skills and a keen eye for detail.
- Be exceptionally well organised, with the ability to effectively prioritise and multitask in a fast-paced yet fun environment.
- Have good working knowledge of Microsoft packages and be comfortable with learning new event-specific software and databases quickly.
- Be hands-on and proactive, demonstrating self-confidence, energy and enthusiasm.
How to apply
To apply, please forward a completed application form, together with covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for applications is 10am on Friday, 8th July. Interviews are scheduled to take place on Wednesday, 13th July.