For an immediate start (notice period permitting), Cheltenham College seeks a Sales Ledger Co-ordinator (Fees) to join its small but busy Finance Team. Sales Ledger Co-ordinator (Fees) will report to the Finance Manager but will have joint ownership of the management of the Fees Ledger with a colleague Fees Accountant. The role will include: preparation and checking of termly fee invoices, reconciliations, fee-related communication with parents and accurate input/management of data.
Keen attention to detail is essential, as is strong interpersonal skills as the postholder will be in regular contact with internal departments, current and prospective parents and external agencies.
The successful candidate will be confident and self-motivated with the ability to work unsupervised in a busy environment. An accounts qualification such as AAT or working towards / part-qualified CIMA/ACCA/IFA would be highly desirable (but not essential).
A full list of duties can be found in the job description document.
This is a full-time, full-year post working 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday. Dependent on experience and qualifications, the salary range will be between £28,665 to £31,000 per annum.
- An extensive buffet lunch is included during term time
- Christmas shut down (where leave will not be deducted from holiday allowance)
- Free membership for the College gym and pool, plus heavily discounted membership for family/partners
- Inclusion in College’s executive pension scheme after probation
- Discounts at many local retailers/eateries
Closing date for applications is 29 February 2024. Interviews are planned to take place shortly after.
How to apply: send application form to email@example.com