For September 2022, a full-time Science Laboratory Technician is required to start. (This role is term-time only: 33 weeks per annum). Previous experience and a background in Science would be an advantage, but is not essential as full training will be given. The role will involve working in the 3 Science Departments (Biology, Chemistry & Physics).
Candidates should be organised and have good attention to detail, the ability to use initiative and prioritise workloads, strong interpersonal skills and a co-operative and flexible attitude.
- Complimentary School lunch available during term time
- Members of staff are entitled to free membership to College sports facilities (gyms, courts and pool) as well as heavily discounted family discounts
- Executive Pension Scheme available after satisfactory completion of probationary period
Hours and Salary
- Starting salary of £18,915 per annum depending on experience (the actual salary will be pro-rated to a starting salary of £13,453 to reflect the part-year term-time nature of the role)
- Although part year, the salary is averaged out over 12 months to ensure a regular monthly income is paid throughout the entire year.
- 37.5 hours per week (8.30-16.30), for 33 weeks per annum (term time).
How to apply
To apply, please forward a completed application and covering letter, electronically, to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is 9am on Wednesday, 22 June 2022.