For late August / early September, Cheltenham College’s Estates team is looking to appoint a Senior Administrator who will be responsible for the provision of administrative support to the Estates Management Team and the wider Estates Department. The Estates Team is comprised of around 50 members of staff and a number of external contractors. Although this will be a varied role, the postholder’s duties will include: providing diary support, acting as first point of contact for Estates office queries, keeping a log of sickness and absence and supporting the monthly payroll by submitting any necessary information in time.
The postholder will also be required to deliver training to the Estates Team as well as delivering the appropriate level of Child Protection/Safeguarding training to external contractors who work alongside the Estates Team throughout the year. They will also support staff development across the Estates Team and will be the first point of contract for such training as: Induction, Safeguarding, Health & Safety as well as supporting the CPD programme by coordinating appraisals and in-house training.
A full list of duties and person specification can be found in the job description link below.
- Full year, full time role (39 hours per week)
- Hours of Work: 0800 – 1700 Mon-Thursday and 0800-1600 on Friday
- Grade E/F from £27,916 per annum depending on experience
- An extensive buffet lunch is included during term time
- Free membership for the College gym and pool, plus heavily discounted membership for family/partners
- Inclusion in College’s executive pension scheme after probation
How to apply
To apply, please forward a completed application form with covering letter, electronically, to: email@example.com
Closing date for applications is 12 noon on Monday, 11 July. Interviews are planned to take place shortly after.