For a January 2023 start, Cheltenham College seeks to appoint an outstanding Strength and Conditioning Coach who will lead the S&C provision at College.
S&C sessions are provided for multiple sports, as well as members of our Talented Athlete Programme. Typically, 150 pupils each week will gain exposure to the Athletic Development programme.
Reporting to the Director of Sport, the postholder will:
– design and deliver College’s Athletic Development programme,
– deliver outstanding S&C practice, both within the curriculum and games programme
– Assist with the rehabilitation of injured pupils as part of the Injury Rehab Clinic
– Act as mentor to Strength and Conditioning interns.
It is essential that applicants have:
– Experience of working with youth athletes
– UKSCA accreditation is essential as is a thorough understanding of the science of LTAD
Salary based on 35 weeks of the year will be: up to £32,000 per annum depending on coaching credentials and level of experience.
Full details can be found in the job description below.
How to apply
To apply, please forward a completed application form, together with covering letter to: email@example.com
The closing date for applications is Wednesday, 2 November 2022. Interviews will take place shortly after.